Azure System Engineer
You are completely convinced of the merits of Azure technology and you want to go a step further? Do you want to work with the System team to develop qualitative systems within Circet Benelux? If so, please read on!
Working at Circet as an Azure System Engineer
The Azure System Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day management of our systems in the Azure Cloud with a focus on continuous improvement.
An Azure System Engineer has the following responsibilities:
- You are responsible on a day-to-day basis for 2nd and 3rd line support to internal/external customers. By configuring or maintaining the systems you try to solve problems or prevent them from happening.
- You work on projects to migrate or integrate systems to/in Azure and/or to further develop Azure.
- You work closely with a team of internal professionals in Belgium and the Netherlands supplemented by external suppliers.
- You keep a good overview of the projects you work on. This means you are a good planner and you help determine the priorities that will be worked on.
- You are the right-hand of the Azure System Expert and support him/her in his/her projects and/or absence.
- You look for “out of the box” solutions together with the team to deal with challenges.
- You also work on a number of (information) Security projects and are responsible for the technical implementation / changes.
- You contribute to a thorough knowledge assurance and documentation within the team.
An Azure System Engineer is expected to have the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor or Master with (ICT) technical background.
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a strong knowledge of ICT Infrastructure and Azure and the components.
- You have experience with several operating systems such as Server 2012/2016.
- You have a good knowledge of virtual networks.
- You also understand the basics of Nginx, SQL Server.
- You are experienced in PowerShell. Python and BASH are a bonus.
- Experience with Firewalls is a bonus.
- Azure certificates (Azure Administrator Associate/ Azure Data Engineer Associate/ Azure Solutions Architect Expert) are welcome but 'hunger to' is even more
- You are able to solve problems independently with a view to the best result in keeping with the agreed goals.
- A healthy drive and flexibility in job responsibilities and work region (Leuven/Wilrijk) is a must.
What can an Azure System Engineer expect from us:
- A job with a lot of variety and many training opportunities
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- You are surrounded by a team of motivated professionals with a strong can-do mentality.