Azure System Expert
Do you want to contribute to building Circet Benelux' application & infrastructure landscape? And are you not afraid to roll up your sleeves together with the System Team? If so, the role of Azure System Expert is probably perfect for you!
Working at Circet as an Azure System Expert
An Azure System Expert is jointly responsible for the day-to-day management of our systems in Azure Cloud and helps to determine the needs of the organisation on an application/ infrastructure and security level.
An Azure System Expert has the following responsibilities:
- You work on projects to migrate or integrate systems to/in Azure and/or to further develop Azure. You always take into account the security aspect.
- You also work on a number of (information) Security projects and are responsible for the technical implementation / changes.
- You also have a seat at the drawing table to help shape the application and infrastructure architecture. You think about the future data model, in line with the latest technologies and trends. In addition to the development of the model, you are also responsible for the integration of these different business applications.
- You defend the proposed solutions, but also listen to the needs of the stakeholders regarding the business applications and can challenge their proposals/needs.
- You work closely with a team of internal professionals in Belgium and the Netherlands supplemented by external suppliers. You act as a technical SPOC for them and give them the right advice and technical support.
- You are a good planner and help to determine the priorities.
- You keep a good overview of all current processes you manage.
- You look for “out of the box” solutions together with the team to deal with challenges.
- You contribute to a thorough knowledge assurance and documentation within the team.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty during the implementation; integration or more complex support tickets.
- You are not afraid to learn about new technologies and view the latest trends with an open mind to continue your, and therefore Circet's development.
An Azure System Expert is expected to have the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor or Master with (ICT) technical background.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have a strong knowledge of ICT Infrastructure and Azure and the components.
- You have experience with several operating systems such as Server 2012/2016.
- You have a good knowledge of virtual networks.
- You also understand the basics of Nginx, SQL Server.
- You are experienced in PowerShell. Python and BASH are a bonus.
- Experience with Firewalls is a bonus
- Azure certificates (Azure Administrator Associate/ Azure Data engineer Associate/Azure solutions Architect Expert) are welcome but ‘hunger for more’ all the more. You want to commit yourself to obtaining them in the short term.
- Flexibility: Healthy drive and flexibility in job responsibilities and work region (Leuven/Wilrijk) are essential.
- Stress resistant: You have a big sense of responsibility and a high involvement with the organisation to create something wonderful.
- Collaboration: You are a natural at motivating and helping colleagues to form a tight and efficient team together. You find it important to stay up to date and you gladly share your knowledge and expertise with the team members.
- Result-oriented: you are able to autonomously organise tasks with a view to an optimal result, in line with the objectives.
- Communication: you have strong communicative skills to transfer the solution clearly, comprehensibly and fluently in Dutch and English
What can an Azure System Expert expect from us:
- A job with a lot of variety and many training opportunities.
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- You are surrounded by a team of motivated professionals with a strong can-do mentality.