B111 - Field Engineer / Printer Repair (Regio Antwerpen)
Mission @ Esas:
At ESAS the human factor is as important as our technical expertise. Our team consists of motivated professionals with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
Our goal is to support our customers professionally regarding their projects and services with the right skills and using high added value technology.
Maximizing the customer experience!
For the job as a Field Engineer Printer Repair in region Antwerpen , you are very motivated to get started. You will be given following responsibilities:
- Carrying out onsite measurements and assembly work, install equipment as requested by the customer and solve technical problems with limited support.
- Follow established work instructions, procedures and guidelines (e.g. completion of all admin paperwork, health and safety guidelines,...)
- Solve customer problems within the required timeframes.
- Achieving high customer satisfaction by providing quality service.
- Recognizing opportunities at customer locations. (promoting additional services/products)
As a Field Engineer Printer Repair in region Antwerpen , you know how take control. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Delivering quality is the most important to you.
- You give every customer a top-notch experience.
- You are spontaneous and articulate.
- You think in terms of solutions.
- You don't mind carrying out projects on your own.
- You have a commercial mindset.
- You are someone they can always rely on.
- You have a good knowledge of Windows platform (drivers), possibly also Mac.
- You have knowledge of multifunction (type Xerox, Canon, HP, or other) is a plus.
Anyone who applies for the vacancy as a Field Engineer Printer Repair , has preferably already had a first experience with the job. Otherwise you possess the following qualities:
- You have a technical degree and/or a technical background
- You speak Dutch fluently and a little bit of French
- You are in possession of a driver's license (B)
- A job with a lot of variety and tons of possibilities.
- You end up in a young and dynamic company where the employee takes on a central role.
- Internal training.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional vacation days.
- We offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits.