B112 - Applications Support Engineer
Do you want to part of a growing company which is currently going through a complete digital transformation ?
Do you want to get in touch with the latest technologies as Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and our own developed Service Cruiser application?
Do you learn fast and like learning?
Do you want to be part of a young and enthusiastic team?
Then we would very much like to get to know you better.
- You provide 1st line application support for our new business application landscape software based on the newest Microsoft technologies. Of course, we take the time to familiarize you with it.
- You help us to detect errors and resolve them, or to route them to the correct key user or support team.
- you will perform daily checks, run jobs and keep an eye on the monitoring dashboards which can be configured based on your experiences.
- You will be the person knowing how all systems are connected and providing first analysis what might be malfunctioning based on tickets and monitoring.
- You have a technical mindset, keen to learn the ins and outs of software applications.
- You have optional experience with: SQL, Active Directory, FTP, Microsoft Windows Client, Server and Web applications.
- You are interested in Azure.
- You are enterprising, communicative, customer-oriented and result-oriented.
- You are bilingual in Dutch and English.
- You are interested in a contract as a permanent employee, with an attractive salary and numerous fringe benefits.
- You would be happy with colleagues who are young, dynamic and just as driven as you.
- You will work mostly from our Headquarter in Wilrijk except for the first 3 months, where you will be based in Heverlee for training.
- You will be part of a team working on the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Part of a growing team in a very nice atmosphere.
- You will work in a 40-hour system which means you will have 12 additional vacation days.
- We offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits such as a company car.