B114 - Remote Employee Region Beringen
Mission @ Esas:
At ESAS the human factor is as important as our technical expertise. Our team consists of motivated professionals with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
Our goal is to support our customers professionally regarding their projects and services with the right skills and using high added value technology.
Maximizing the customer experience!
We are looking for a proactive call center employee. You are patient, knowledgeable and friendly to current and potential customers.
Update statistical reports on customer support.
- Recommend products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Answering customer questions about products and services.
- Create tickets in the database to record interactions with customers.
- You should preferably have at least one year of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of MS Office packages.
- You take the responsibility and initiative to successfully complete an assignment.
- You like to work in a customer-oriented way.
- You are creative and proactive.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- You work in an organised way.
- You can work under stress.
- You are flexible.
- You are prepared to work in shifts (8h - 16h30 3 on 4 weeks) and (11h30 - 20h 1 week on 4 weeks).
- You speak fluent Dutch, French, English and a mouthful of German.
- A job with a lot of variety and tons of possibilities.
- You end up in a young and dynamic company where the employee takes on a central role.
- Internal training.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional vacation days.
- We offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits.