B131 - Business Operations Associate
Mission @ Esas:
At Esas, the human factor is just as important as our technical expertise. Our team consists of motivated professionals with a strong 'can do' attitude.
Our goal is to provide our customers with professional support in their projects and services with the right skills and with high added value. ESAS is successful at this with a steep growth curve and strong ambition as a result.
Maximizing the customer experience!
We’re looking for a Business Operations Associate, someone who will make our team stronger and be accretive to ESAS culture. A great fit for ESAS means you are open to learn and evolve your skills. You think abstractly and can execute tactically. You are emotionally intelligent and flexible to accommodate shifting priorities. You work without ego and value radical transparency you seize any opportunity to add value to the collective.
The Business Operations Associate is a multi-disciplinary role that extends across business, technology, and sales & marketing operations. This role will help drive company strategy, develop processes to make our unique business more operationally efficient, and lead the execution of special projects across all major functions. You will work closely with the company leadership on strategic and transformation initiatives.
The Associate will be part of the Belgian team working across several locations.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate with various departments and design strategies to manage large, cross-functional transformation projects.
- Support business and corporate development efforts through designing proposals and presentations to potential enterprise customers or other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with all internal and external teams to troubleshoot on all client issues and game-plan strategic responses.
- Analyse and develop key data insights to measure project success and operational efficiency.
To be able to take full ownership, knowledge and experience are required:
- You are a young potentials with 2 to 3 years of experience in a top-tier consulting or operational role.
- You have exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills.
- You are proficient in analytical execution through deep understanding and experience of analytical tools and techniques:
- Financial modelling
- Relative cost position
- Profitability analysis
- Understanding of the creation of metrics that drive performance
- Competitive analysis
- Commercial analysis
- Pricing analysis
- Efficiency and productivity analysis
- Systems thinking
- You are a solid team player who’s also an independent thinker, able to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
We attach importance to the following behavioral competences:
- Customer Focus : Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Plan and Aligns : Planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned with organisational goals.
- Communicates Effectively : Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Collaborates : Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Action Oriented : Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
What can you expect from us?
- A super cool team with plenty of room for initiative.
- A challenging job with a lot of autonomy.
- A young and high-growth (PE-owned) company where you get opportunities to develop further.
- And of course an attractive remuneration package and 12 ADV days.