B507 - IT Program Manager Infrastructure
Mission @ Esas:
At ESAS the human factor is as important as our technical expertise. Our team consists of motivated professionals with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
Our goal is to support our customers professionally regarding their projects and services with the right skills and using high added value technology.
Maximizing the customer experience!
- You report to the manager service desk who is responsible for the delivery of ICT service.
- You advice the ICT management on the implementation of (complex) projects within the context of ICT infrastructure changes.
- You manage (complex) ICT projects on process and content with an emphasis for managing the content.
- You organize your projects by forming a good collaborative complementary team.
- You report on your projects by monitoring progress, cost, risks and quality.
- You identify project issues on which policy decisions need to be taken, identifying and preparing these issues, including the organizational, process and ICT consequences.
- You take responsibility for the delivery of agreed project deliverables and associated budgets.
- You have at least a master degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have a proven track record within the ICT domain related to ICT infrastructure, system integration and system operations on operational and tactical level.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English (written & oral).
- You’re authentic and developed personality.
- You exhibit entrepreneurship and leadership.
- You make your next steps where other would stop.
- Your ambition is subordinate to your environment.
- You cherish fun as part of your work.
- A job with a lot of variety and tons of possibilities.
- You end up in a young and dynamic company where the employee takes on a central role.
- Internal training.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional vacation days.
- We offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits.