B511 - Sr. Analist / Developer
Mission @ Esas:
At ESAS the human factor is as important as our technical expertise. Our team consists of motivated professionals with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
Our goal is to support our customers professionally regarding their projects and services with the right skills and using high added value technology.
Maximizing the customer experience!
What you will be doing after a short, intensive course
- Development, release & support of applications built with .NET in an Azure/Cloud environment.
- Together with your teammates, you show us what Azure has to offer.
- You develop, test and document your code with care.
- You also see the bigger picture and help work out the planning and implementation.
- You are a web know-it-all and won't be held back from proposing functional improvements to existing websites and code.
Why you are the best candidate for this job:
- You have thorough knowledge of .NET 4.5+, C#, Entity Framework, Unity and T-SQL.[NP1].
- Very Strong experience in Basic .Net concepts such as Generics, Reflection, Interfaces/ abstract classes/ sealed classes. Inheritance, Virtual/ Override, Delegates, Events, Lambda expressions, Anonymous functions.
- Experience in multithreaded programming and Task based asynchrony.
- Experience with Azure (OAuth 2.0, Microservices, Azure Blob storage, Web API 2.0, Azure Service Bus).
- Knowledge of Build Automation, Nuget Package Management.
- The words 'software', 'architecture' and 'concept' don't scare you, on the contrary.
- You even plan the washing-up schedule at home with SCRUM meetings and meanwhile all your house mates and pets think Agile.
- You also get along with analogue people: you are enterprising, communicative, customer-oriented and result-oriented.
- You are bilingual in Dutch and English, both on chat and IRL.
- You are interested in a contract as a permanent employee, with an attractive [NP2] salary and numerous [NP3] fringe benefits.
- You would be happy with colleagues who are young, dynamic and just as driven as you.
- A job with a lot of variety and tons of possibilities.
- You end up in a young and dynamic company where the employee takes on a central role.
- Internal training.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional vacation days.
- We offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits.