B530 - Full Stack Developer
ESAS uses its in-house developed Service Cruiser software, a package that utilizes a cloud platform, to optimize the end-to-end service management of your IoT devices and processes. It allows for close monitoring of the installation, maintenance and supervision of your devices. Let ESAS Service Cruiser do the work, focus on your core business and increase your customer satisfaction even more.
ESAS is seeking an outstanding full-stack developer to join our team. As part of our development team, you'll work closely within a team of Test Engineers, Software Analysts and other people to build fantastic new features for our flagship product Service Cruiser. This is an on-site position at our office in Heverlee that is located within the Arenberg Science Park.
Your mission and responsibilities
- Working on our Service Cruiser solution (Front and Backend), all the way from specification through delivery and deployment
- Ensure software quality: code reviews, automated testing, manual testing, etc.
- Take part in the continuous improvement of the software development process.
- Take part in the development, management and continuous improvement of our cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure technical support for the Service Cruiser application.
- Sense of responsibility, awareness for quality and team spirit.
You are the best candidate for this job with following skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- You have thorough knowledge of .NET 4.5+, C#, Entity Framework and SQL.
- Experience with Angular in combination preferably in combination with TypeScript.
- Experience in Kubernetes or Service Fabric is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Application Insights is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Experience with Azure Resources such as Servicebus, storage, AD
- You are interested in Azure, OAuth 2.0, Microservices, Angular and TypeScript 2.0, REST, SOAP and Web API 2.0.
- Proficiency with Git
- Work in an agile environment and deliver software using Scrum methods.
- You are bilingual in Dutch and English, both on chat and IRL.
- You would be happy with colleagues who are dynamic and just as driven as you.
- C# / .Net Framework 4.6+ with Entity Framework
- Service Fabric
- SQL Server
- Angular & Typescript
- Microsoft Azure
- A job with a lot of variety and tons of possibilities.
- You end up in a young and dynamic company where the employee takes on a central role.
- Internal training.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional vacation days.
- We offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits.