B913 - Senior Automation Engineer (PLC Step7)
Mission @ Esas:
At ESAS the human factor is as important as our technical expertise. Our team consists of motivated professionals with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
Our goal is to support our customers professionally regarding their projects and services with the right skills and using high added value technology.
Maximizing the customer experience!
- Develop & test the non-standard modules (Siemens Step7).
- Support & report to the SW development team leader.
- Support the Technology Specialists in design reviews, system evaluation, planning.
- Provide technical support to project and installation engineers.
- Responsible for quality, documentation, configuration and testing aspect.
- PLC developer with at least 3to 5 years experience.
- Master level (very good bachelor is also ok).
- Creative, open minded.
- Likes to work in international environment (very "international" team).
- Travel :average 4 times a year, short period (1-2wk) to installation sites all over the world.
- Very good knowledge of Simatic S7 (200,400,1200,1500).
- Good knowledge of Profibus, Profinet, Modbus,...
- Able to learn (contineous learning environment).
- Some knowledge of Scheider automation products, electrical work etc is an advantage.
- Language: the working language is English (read,write & speak) , other languages are +.
- Competitive salary package.
- International environment.
- Contineous learning.
- Top-function !!