Business Application Owner Dynamics 365
Do you like to act as a go-between IT & Business? Do you like to be at the helm when it comes to the development, roll-out and continuity of an application within a dynamic and international context?! Then you are the person we're looking for.
The Business Application Owner acts as single point of contact for the Dynamics 365 eco-system. You take ownership of this to guarantee a good implementation and flawless management together with the integrator.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- You work on our innovative Dynamics 365 projects in the Finance and Operations domains. You are a pioneer in this and act as single point of contact for the business together with our integrator
- You guide the projects, ranging from the analysis, the implementation to the delivery.
- You always approach the operational processes and projects with a view to creating an added value and guaranteeing the continuity of the applications.
- In addition to guiding the implementation and configuration, you analyse the needs, you map the requirements/changes and you are jointly responsible for determining the priorities and activities with regard to the implementation of the various D365 modules.
- Together with the key users or external suppliers, you look for solutions/improvements regarding the assigned applications and you are responsible for the further follow-up. From your role and affinity with the Operations and/or Finance domain(s), you are able to make recommendations/suggestions. You think out of the box when necessary.
- You also follow up on issues related to the business applications and/or the integrations.
- You are in close interaction with the infrastructure and the development team as well as the integrator.
- As SPOC you will support and coach other colleagues to use the applications. You form a tandem with the key user in terms of knowledge of the D365 landscape.
- You have a bachelor's or master's in a business or computer science oriented direction and several years of experience as a project consultant or project manager.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and combine this with a background in finance and/or operations management.
- Experience with logistic processes is a bonus.
- You take responsibility for your project/application and come up with your own solutions. In other words, out of the box thinking is not a problem for you.
- You are able to understand/challenge the business and translate this into business solutions.
- In view of the different projects, you have strong organisational and project management skills.
- You're able to reflect on which direction the application(s) will go in the future, taking into account future challenges, upgrades, and technological adaptations.
- Working analytically, accurately and in a structured way are second nature to you.
- You understand the language of both the business and IT. Good people & stakeholder management are fundamental.
- Flexibility: You are flexible in terms of deployment in the region (Wilrijk - Leuven - Netherlands).
- You have strong communicative skills both spoken and written in Dutch and English.
- A job with a lot of variety and many training opportunities
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including a company car.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.