Chief Accountant - B122
Do you like working with numbers? An accountant is part of the finance team.
Do the words fees, interest calculations, depreciation, intercompany and reconciliations mean anything to you? Then don't stop reading, because we need you!
An Accountant works with the Accounting Team manager for:
- The general A-Z accounts for different entities within the ESAS Group. This comprises drawing up purchase and sales invoices, bank entries, etc.
- You also help with the monthly closing. This includes reserves, interest calculations, depreciations, intercompany, reconciliations, etc. as well as analysing the monthly results with the Financial Controllers.
- You also offer support for drawing up the VAT, intrastat and intracom declarations.
- And finally, you prepare the payment lists to suppliers.
The ideal candidate meets the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accountancy/Taxation or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 year of relevant experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office and pivot tables hold no secrets for you.
- You have a meticulous approach to work with good administrative and communicative skills.
- You like working in a team, but are also able to complete tasks independently.
- You are eager to learn and enterprising to deliver high-quality work.
- Experience with Navision or Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a bonus.
- A contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including 12 additional holidays.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- We offer many training opportunities.
- And finally we have flexible hours.