Does AutoCAD hold no secrets for you? Are you always precise and accurate in your work? Then you're the person we're looking for! Read on and apply today still!
An FTTH Designer (Fiber to the Home) is responsible for designing the glass fiber network. You collect and process technical data of network systems.
This comprises the designing and calculating of a requested glass fiber connection or network as well as registering and extrapolating it. Whether it is a single connection or a complete project, you are responsible for an optimum preparation of the works to ensure an efficient performance.
You are an expert in the field of glass fiber networks. You listen carefully to the client's wishes, provide advice and, using the latest software, deliver the highest possible quality.
An FTTH Designer has the following responsibilities:
- Designing and calculating glass fiber connections or network parts and taking care of the registration and extrapolation in the customers' registration systems. Providing technical proposals and plans that fit in the total concept of the commission.
- Your work will have to be process-based. You follow established frameworks, guidelines and process designs to work as cost-consciously, effectively and efficiently as possible.
- You will be responsible for the system processing. You are responsible for the conversion of network designs in the customer systems as well as collecting and processing technical data of (client specific) network systems.
An FTTH Designer has the following knowledge and experience:
- You have a Bachelor degree. Preferably in the field of Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Civil engineering or Industrial Design, or equivalent experience.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD.
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Specific knowledge of P2P (point to point) fibre network structures and knowledge of “Geostruct” and “Cocon” is an absolute added value
An FTTH Designer has the following competences:
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail. You remain critical and alert for irregularities even during routine tasks. Precise and high-quality delivery of commissions.
- You are stress resistant. You are able to calm situations down and also keep calm in situations with unexpected circumstances. Able to provide quality work under pressure.
- You have an analytical ability. Targeted analysis of data and critical evaluation of information. Making connections between different data and drawing conclusive conclusions.
- You are a team player. Working as a close-knit team where one another's strengths and weaknesses are known and acted upon. Contributing to a joint result, also if this is of no personal interest. Helping colleagues and giving support when necessary. Positive contribution to the (work) atmosphere. Accept constructive criticism of team members.
- You are result-oriented. Able to work toward the agreed goals. Make high demands on one's own work and that of others and constantly trying to improve. Aiming actions and decisions to effectively achieving established targets.
- A job with great variety in a fun team.
- A contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- An internal specific course in the Netherlands (at Waalre, max 3 months).
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.