Dispatcher M/F - B148
Are you a natural born planner? You are stress resistant and very motivated? Communicating with external and internal partners, and managing employees is in your genes! Can you answer a resounding “YES” to all these questions! Read more and react to our vacancy!
Together with your colleagues you are responsible for managing engineers within the dispatch department.
This department's principal mission is the electronic planning of our engineers at various customers in Flanders.
You maintain frequent contacts with our engineers and customers and you are responsible for keeping and updating the planning.
A Dispatcher has the following responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the day-to-day management of the planning.
• You are responsible for the efficient and qualitative use of the engineers.
• You know how to find a balance between the interests of the personnel, the customer and the company.
• You keep an overview of the planning and forecast of the various customers.
• You have a mobilising role vis-à-vis the organisation.
• You report directly to the Project co-ordinator.
A Dispatcher must have the following knowledge and experience:
• The efficient planning and coordinating of interventions and managing employees is in your genes.
• You have experience in a similar position and have a good geographic insight.
• You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• You are able to communicate well in Dutch.
A Dispatcher must have the following competences:
• You have managerial abilities and a sense of responsibility.
• You are customer-oriented (internal and external).
• A natural born negotiator, you have good communicative skills.
• You are proactive, effective and easily reach decisions.
• You have a strong analytical ability and are result-oriented.
• You are creative, innovative, motivated and stress resistant.
- You receive an attractive salary with great fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a modern company that gives you every freedom to manage your projects the way you want.
- We give you every opportunity to develop yourself further.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.