Employee IT Helpdesk L1 NL & FR - B500
As employee within the ICT-department you are the single point of contact for all IT-related matters (1st/2nd line). You take care of the intake of IT related incidents or service requests and log them in the designated ticket system. Together with the team you are responsible for the follow up and solution of these tickets within the designated SLAs.
You have relevant work experience (at least 1 year) as an IT Helpdesk employee / User Support Engineer, preferably in a big environment.
- You provide remote and/or telephone operational IT support, 1st line.
- Environment: desktops and laptops, Windows 10, Office 365, Cloud, network connections, etc.
- Registering IT-related defects, problems and incidents.
- Solving and escalating IT-related defects, problems and incidents.
You have experience with the following products:
- Helpdesk tools / ticketing tools. E.g. Remedy, etc.
- MS Windows 7.10, etc.
- Office 365 (experience with sharepoint and/or Teams is a bonus)
- Active Directory, management of users.
- Networking, LAN, WAN, etc.
- ITIL. (Basic understanding)
- Virtualisation. E.g. VM Ware ESXi 5, VMware VIEW, etc.
- Experience with powershell/vbscript is a bonus.
Software and other skills:
- Process-based working is not a problem for you.
- You are very customer-friendly!
- You are very communicative.
- You can work in a team, as well as independently.
- You're a quick learner, you are a motivated "self-start-up".
- You're able to carry out several tasks simultaneously under limited supervision.
- You are stress resistant and able to work under pressure.
- You have analytical and problem solving skills.
- Dutch: fluent! Spoken and written!
- French: good knowledge is a bonus.
- English: good knowledge is a bonus.
- You receive an attractive salary with great fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a modern company that gives you every freedom to manage your projects the way you want. You work at the heart of the organisation.
- We give you every opportunity to develop yourself further.