Would you like to sample, and familiarise yourself with, various tasks and responsibilities within a Fiber project team? If so the Fiber traineeship is perfect for you!
Working at Circet as a Fiber trainee
The one year traineeship at Circet gives the trainee the unique opportunity to get a taste of the various supporting tasks and responsibilities within a Fiber project team. Usually this is within a City team responsible for the roll-out of a fiber network in a particular city. At the end of your traineeship you will have worked on 3 different Fiber projects, geographically spread across various cities and have carried out various tasks; at the end of the traineeship you will be given a permanent position in a specific project, this will be determined in consultation with you. This traineeship is linked to a training programme that stimulates your further growth, both technically and in terms of project management.
From your Trainee role, you contribute to the Circet goal of providing professional support to customers for their projects and services with the right skills and using high value-added technology. Maximising the customer experience.
A trainee has the following responsibilities
- You are responsible for the entire planning of the works on different levels. This means you have to independently prepare, follow up and complete work files for the execution of the work such as permits, parking bans, required materials and work drawings on time.
- You plan the required resources for the assembly (execution and personnel).
- You closely follow the procedures and guidelines and proactively propose improvement plans.
- You are in constant interaction with the various stakeholders regarding the planning of the works, obtaining permits, complaints from municipal services and residents.
- You are responsible for the operational management of the work materials. You analyse stock levels on the basis of consumption, establish minimum and maximum levels and make adjustments where necessary.
- You spend at least one day a week in the field with the site manager to familiarise yourself with the various infra & field activities in your city project.
We expect the trainee to have the following profile
- You recently graduated and have a technical diploma (e.g. civil engineering, graphic) or max. 2 years of related work experience.
- Eager to learn: You like to learn and acquire knowledge continuously. Over the course of the entire programme, a great deal of information will come your way. You must be willing and able to process a lot of information in a short space of time.
- Ambitious: You are ambitious and have the maturity to grow into a management position (city manager, site manager).
- Flexibility: You have a lot of flexibility because the scope of the commission and the location will change regularly during the traineeship. You adapt easily to new (geographical) environments, changing working conditions, methods and hours. Driving licence B is therefore a must.
- Communication: fluent communication is second nature. You convey information correctly and understandably, taking into account the target audience and this both orally and in writing. You enter into dialogue with the various stakeholders and also listen to them.
- Team player: you are a real team player and can easily work with colleagues, helping them, supporting them and making a positive contribution to the (working) atmosphere.
- Safety awareness: Safety awareness is high on your list of priorities. You are constantly alert to your own risks and those of others and adopt a safe attitude to work to ensure safety.
What can a Trainee expect from us?
- You part of the Circet family where the employee is central.
- You are surrounded by a team of motivated professionals with a strong can-do mentality.
- Your start immediately with an open-ended contract and after 12 months (and thus 3 cities) the final destination is determined in joint consultation.
- Over a 12 month period, the Circet Academy will periodically provide with training such as fiber basics, SCC, project & people management etc. to support your learning process.