HR Business Partner - B137
Are you passionate about HR? We are looking for a SPOC within a growing operational division of ESAS. Social-security laws and making contact with social partners sound familiar to you? Read more, and apply. You may well be the person we are looking for!
In this new position you will be the single point of contact in terms of HR for the management of a growing operational division within ESAS.
You will be part of an enthusiastic team of more than 15 HR specialists.
What will you do as HR Business Partner?
Every day you meet with the management of your department, you analyse what their needs are in the field of HR and help them in the performance. You are the SPOC (single point of contact) for the HR department.
In addition you are also the single point of contact for the managers and offer them the necessary support.
In joint consultation with the HR administration you advise your employees and managers on questions relating to social security laws.
You are also the single point of contact for employees for questions about personal development.
You contribute to a continuous improvement of the HR processes to pursue innovation and efficiency.
You implement and communicate these processes within your department to thus help realise the HR Policy.
You actively take part in different HR projects and you roll them out in your department.
You have regular contact with our social partners.
The ideal candidate for the position of HR Business Partner is able to answer a resounding 'yes' to the following:
- You have a bachelor or higher and at least 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- You are a generalist and have knowledge of, and experience with, both software and hardware HR
- You are well informed of current social security laws.
- You are a good organiser and have analytical and coaching capacities.
- You have a hands-on and driven attitude and you are able to respond to unexpected situations.
- You have a positive attitude by nature and gladly contribute to the results of the team.
- You are able to work independently, but at the same time you are a strong team player.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and French.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a bonus.
- A job with a lot of variety and many opportunities.
- You are given the space and responsibility to think and develop.
- A contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including a company car.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.