Do you like putting an organisation on the map using various (digital) channels and does it give you energy to help the organisation grow by raising people's awareness? If so, please don't stop reading.
The Marketer draws up, coordinates and implements marketing and communication campaigns, safeguards the brand and makes every effort to increase Circet's brand awareness in the BeneLux.
- You are jointly responsible for the development of our digital communication on our website in terms of content: intranet, newsletters and social media-channels. When creating content you always have in mind which channels (owned/paid) work best.
- “To measure is to know”. Through KPIs (bounce rate, CTR, etc) and analytics, you find out which campaigns work best and which don't. If necessary you adjust and report to the parties involved.
- The sales department looks at you to develop the necessary material (brochures, folders, cards) and purchase the Circet-POS-material.
- You ensure relevant communication and marketing support that leaves an impact.
- You are responsible for developing campaigns as well as events and coordinate all parties involved to this end. You consult with all parties, follow up and ensure delivery within the agreed deadlines and agreements. The parties involved may be: external marketing and communication agencies, event bureaus, printers & POS-suppliers.
- You help to write our employer branding story. Circet Benelux is the greatest place to work - and you like to put that on the map.
- You know how to use your broad (commercial/digital) knowledge to approach new existing and prospective customers. As a function of your target group you adapt the correct channel and the correct communication style.
- You manage to combine this with a first experience as marketer, preferably in a services industry.
- You are a digital native and online marketing (SEO/SEA) holds no secrets for you anymore.
- You have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro).
- You know the Google tools (Analytics, TagManager, Adwords ) inside out? Do you also have experience with Marketing Automation? These are a huge bonus!
- You have a natural commercial flair to interest the target group/ prospective customers for our organisation.
- You have a Can-Do mentality and are able to drive projects and campaigns and consult with parties on various levels.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in terms of work area and working hours is a must. You are prepared to travel in the Benelux at times and to work evenings (in the event of events).
- Communication: Fluent communication is second nature, both oral and written in Dutch, French and English. You bring across information in a correct and understandable way, taking into account the target audience.
- We are a healthy and growing company. The marketing department is young and is growing with the organisation. You can make an essential contribution to this! You receive an extensive level of autonomy and possibility to assume responsibilities
- A job with a lot of variety and many development and training opportunities.
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including a company car.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere in a growing and leading company where the employee is key.