Marketer with Sales focus
Do you want to put the European leading telecom infrastructure player on the map in the Benelux as the preferred infrastructure partner for fiber and 5G through thought leadership and account-based marketing? And do you draw energy, like a spider in a web, bringing together different internal and external stakeholders for our groundbreaking marketing strategy? If so, please don't stop reading.
The Marketer with Sales focus works and coordinates strategic marketing and communication campaigns. He/she also watches over the values of the brand and puts everything in the interest of lead generation and to increase Circet's brand awareness in the Benelux.
- You are responsible for our content and account-based marketing initiatives and coordinate them with internal and external stakeholders.
- You organise and coordinate events for and with our customers and other external events such as trade fairs, round tables and webinars.
- You help set out the marketing and communication guidelines for the strategic positioning of our product and service portfolio based on service design methods such as persona mapping, value proposition canvas and customer journeys.
- You manage and monitor our marketing campaigns via our digital channels.
- You set up (re)targeting marketing campaigns through social media and mailing and you monitor these lead generation campaigns.
- You monitor and report the marketing funnel and ROI of the various campaigns.
- You know how to use your broad (commercial/digital) knowledge to approach new and prospective customers. As a function of our target group you adapt the correct channel and the correct communication style.
- You support sales during tenders with your creativity, messaging and knowledge of design and presentation techniques.
- You are a real sparring partner for our sales and operational directors.
- You ensure cross-fertilisation with our employer branding (via HR) and public relations initiatives.
- You have at least a bachelor's or master's in a marketing/communication related discipline and have 5+ years of experience as a marketer, preferably in a B-to-B and services sector.
- You are a digital native and nothing regarding digital marketing (SEO/SEA, social media, retargeting via LinkedIn and mail, etc.) holds secrets for you anymore.
- You have experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Prime Minister Pro) as well as presentation tools such as PowerPoint or Prezzie.
- You are not a buzzword player, but someone with a real Can-Do mentality who is able to be an inspiration for projects and campaigns and consult with parties at different levels.
- Do you know the Google tools (Analytics, TagManager, Adwords), Hubspot, CRM systems and other tools such as Hotjar like the back of your hand? These are a huge bonus!
- You have experience co-ordinating and developing case studies, white papers, blogs and reference cases by means of text and video.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in terms of work area and working hours is a must. You are prepared to travel to our offices and customers in the Benelux at times and to work evenings (in case of events).
- Communication: Fluent communication is second nature, both oral and written in Dutch English and/ French.
- You bring across information in a correct and understandable way, taking into account the target audience.
- We are a healthy and rapidly growing company. The marketing and sales department is ambitious and grows with the organisation. You can make an essential contribution to this! You receive an extensive level of autonomy and possibility to assume responsibilities.
- A job with a lot of variety and many development and training opportunities.
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including a company car.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere in a growing and leading company where the employee is key