Network Engineer Telecom
Are you technically and administratively strong? Do you hold a CCNA certificate (Cisco Certified Network Associate), or are you eager to learn and qualify for this?Interested? Send us your CV and a covering letter that details why you would be perfect for this role.
As a Telecom Network Engineer in the Explore team you will be responsible for both the preparation and implementation of how Explore configures its network lines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Agreeing the configuration with the customer by telephone.
- Taking responsibility for the administrative follow-up of all outstanding tasks and migrations.
- Working closely with administrative support (EXPLO agents).
As a Telecom Network Engineer you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- A degree in Computer Science (or have gained the equivalent through experience).
- Be CCNA certified (or be willing to achieve Cisco Certified Network Associate certification in the near future).
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- Come from a technical background.
- Be administratively strong.
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Be able to multi-task with limited supervision.
- Be motivated to learn quickly.
- Be flexible and adapt easily to changing priorities and work volumes.
- A challenging job.
- The chance to play a key role in a growing company.
- Career development with numerous and varied training opportunities.
- 40 hours per week, entitling you to 12 extra vacation days (working time reduction).
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package and additional benefits