Operations Director Telecom
You have a big sense of responsibility and it shows! You are a real COACH toward your workers! You seek improvements within an organisation! You are triggered by the telecom world! Do all these things appeal to you? Then please respond to our vacancy and convince us with your motivation and CV.
For this job we are looking for a candidate who does not shy away from work. An Operations Director is given responsibility over a great many tasks.
You are responsible for achieving the Service level Agreements at several customers.
You manage operations manager(s) and team leader(s) and you are also directly responsible for the technicians and work with other departments for this.
The customer's and the organisation's expectations become one whereby procedures and safety are an important component.
You are responsible for managing and assessing the workers and report directly to the COO. Analysing complex datafiles and converting them to process changes and reports are part of your core duties.
You manage the procedures within your department and monitor the guidelines and adjust them if necessary. As safety manager you are also responsible for internal and external audits (SCC / ISO).
Below is a short list of some of your responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the budget and customer contracts.
- Ownership for KPIs of the customers in the different contract areas.
- Coordination and inspection of operational activities.
- Collaboration with IT, HR, Finance, legal and Business Analytics.
- Developing constructive teamwork within your own team and with colleagues of other business units.
- Coaching of team members to the next level.
- Responsibility for the performance of activities in accordance with the processes of the department/customer agreement.
- Day-to-day operational management.
- Create new procedures for internal & external use, as well as follow procedures.
- Hold assessment and absenteeism talks with technicians and workers.
- Hiring and screening of new employees (pre-screening by HR).
- Seek efficiency improvements for both the organisation and customers.
- ou have a bachelor degree with a technical background.
- Knowledge of Telecom is a bonus.
- Quality and Security (ISO/SCC)
- You have strong analytical skills and are result-oriented.
- You have experience in Project and process management.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and knowledge of Power BI/Dynamics 365 are a bonus.
- You are communicative and a natural at motivating people.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of management experience in a similar position.
- You communicate fluently, both spoken and in writing, in Dutch and French
- Flexibility in terms of work area and working hours is a must.
- A job with great variety and responsibility.
- A contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including a company car and a bonus plan.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.