Do you like providing support to different city teams in different cities? Do you also know how to work with Gipod or Osiris? If you can answer YES to these questions, please read on, because we are looking for a Permit Administrator
A Permit Administrator supports the different city teams responsible for the development of ’Fiber to the home’ (roll-out of fiber optic network for Proximus) in the different cities we work. More specifically, you manage and apply for permits and are responsible for synergy works to guarantee that construction works are carried out on time and in accordance with city regulations.
From your role, you contribute to the Circet goal of providing professional support to customers for their projects and services with the right skills and using high value-added technology. Maximising the customer experience.
What is a Permit Administrator expected to do?
Apply for permits: Create permit applications in the cities for trenching (digging) or façade works for which the relevant city provides permits. Launch the applications on time, follow up the status and where necessary take the required actions to finalise the process on time. The process differs for each city, you do this in close consultation with the respective city teams.
Launch synergy applications: Launch synergy applications and follow up applications received from other parties. This is to ensure an optimal collaboration with other utility companies.
Communication internal & external partners: Interact with the city teams waiting for the permits to be able to start the works, with the partner who helps to make drawings and with the city which issues the permits.
A Permit Administrator is expected to have the following profile. For this vacancy:
- You are communicative, both by email and by telephone.
- You have an analytical ability.
- You have a graphic insight.
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail.
- You are result-oriented.
- You are able to establish a good collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, and to structure your own work.
Required knowledge and/or experience:
Anyone applying for the vacancy of Permit Administrator must have the following qualifications:
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and French, both spoken and written.
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office. (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Basics of Autocad is a must, you have experience with simple working drawings.
- Knowledge of Gipod is a requirement, knowledge of Osiris and/or Powalco is an additional advantage
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- We offer a salary in line with market conditions and fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.