Quality & Safety Assistant - B145
Are health and safety high on your list of priorities? Do you like to work independently and do you have an eye for detail? Respond to our vacancy and convince us of your motivation to work at ESAS!
A Quality & Safety Assistant offers support to the quality policy within one or several projects. This is done in cooperation with the H&S Manager by performing frequent workplace inspections with the aim of detecting shortcomings in the quality of the work performed and the correct observance of health and safety instructions.
A Quality & Safety Assistant has the following responsibilities:
- Planning and organising. Planning and preparing the inspection/audit to ensure the on-site inspection/audit runs efficiently.
- Audit and inspection. Performing on-site inspections & audits to verify compliance with imposed standards and procedures, particularly the safety and quality of the work during the performance of the work by the technician, the condition of CPE and PPE, the condition of tools and protective clothing.
- Communicating and informing about applicable standards, procedures, methodology to the employees in question. Proactively questioning employees and providing positive feedback if all quality requirements are met.
- Drawing up reports. Drawing up correct and meticulous audit reports.
- Reporting. Submitting the results of the audits to the Internal occupational health and safety department for further analysis. Immediate reporting of infringements to the team manager. Escalation of incidents to the quality & safety adviser if the team manager does not respond on time.
A Quality & Safety Assistant has the following knowledge and experience:
- You have a basic understanding of electricity.
- You have technical knowledge and insight in risk.
- You have a very good understanding of the working method.
- You have an SCC certificate.
- You have knowledge of the safety regulations.
A Quality & Safety Assistant has the following competences:
- You are fair, sincere and reliable.
- You are result-oriented.
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail.
- You are independent and know what to do in difficult situations.
Our offer to work as Quality & Safety Assistant at ESAS:
- You will be working in a challenging job.
- You are key in a growing environment.
- ESAS offers a lot of variety, training programmes and career opportunities.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- A contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits.