Senior Developer - B515
A Senior .NET Developer is responsible for the development of new applications and for the improvement and the maintenance of existing applications. You translate functional analyses into technical analyses and help the analyst in the validation of technical specifications of applications. You provide technical support to the junior developers.
What you will be doing after a short, intensive course:
- Development, release & support of applications built with .NET in an Azure/Cloud environment.
- Together with your teammates, you show us what Azure has to offer.
- You develop, test and document your code with care.
- You also see the bigger picture and help work out the planning and implementation.
- You are a web know-it-all and won't be held back from proposing functional improvements to existing websites and codes.
Why you are the best candidate for this job:
- You have thorough knowledge of .NET 4.5+, C#, Entity Framework, Unity and T-SQL.[NP1].
- Very Strong experience in Basic .Net concepts such as Generics, Reflection, Interfaces/ abstract classes/ sealed classes. Inheritance, Virtual/ Override, Delegates, Events, Lambda expressions, Anonymous functions.
- Experience in multithreaded programming and Task based asynchrony.
- Experience with Azure (OAuth 2.0, Microservices, Azure Blob storage, Web API 2.0, Azure Service Bus).
- Knowledge of Build Automation, Nuget Package Management.
- The words 'software', 'architecture' and 'concept' don't scare you, on the contrary.
- You even plan the washing-up schedule at home with SCRUM meetings and meanwhile all your house mates and pets think Agile.
- You also get along with analogue people: you are enterprising, communicative, customer-oriented and result-oriented.
- You are bilingual in Dutch and English, both on chat and IRL.
- You are interested in a contract as a permanent employee, with an attractive [NP2] salary and numerous [NP3] fringe benefits.
- You would be happy with colleagues who are young, dynamic and just as driven as you.
Our employees are our greatest asset. As a staff member at ESAS, you will be given all kinds of opportunities for your own professional development. There is also always room for new ideas. Everyone gets to have their say in an open dialogue at all levels of our organization.
At ESAS, you will find a young and dynamic company in the fast-paced world of telecommunications and IT. We give every employee the responsibility for playing their own special role in our approach. People with a sense of initiative, flexibility and a desire to learn will feel at home here. In addition, we place a high value on teamwork, commitment and drive.