Service Engineer Electronic Devices - B120
Interested in the latest gadgets and technologies? Is customer satisfaction one of you biggest strengths? Read more and react to our vacancy.
For the job as Service Engineer you are very driven to get started.
The following set of tasks is entrusted to you:
- On-site repairs of all kinds of major appliances, as well as devices with the very latest technologies.
- Follow established work instructions, procedures and guidelines. (e.g. administrative formalities, health and security regulations, etc.).
- Solve customer problems within the required deadlines.
- Achieve a high customer satisfaction by providing a high-quality service.
- As a Service Engineer you do not shy away from work.
- Do you recognise yourself in this profile:
- You have a major interest in the latest gadgets and technologies.
- Delivering quality is all important for you.
- You give every customer a top experience.
- You are spontaneous and talkative.
- You think in terms of solutions and like to learn new skills.
- You don't mind carrying out projects independently.
- You can be counted on at all times.
Required knowledge and/or experience:
- You have a technical diploma and/or a technical background.
- You have a good knowledge of electricity.
- You speak fluent Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
- You have a driver's licence B.
• A job with a lot of variety and many opportunities.
• You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
• You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
• Internal training.