Service Engineer Telecom - B140
We are looking for a motivated and inquisitive person! Are you that person? Keep reading, and convince us you are that person!
A Service Engineer Telecom has the following tasks:
- Together with the telecom facilities team you are responsible for all building and technical activities in the telecom buildings.
- The aim of this position is the day-to-day management (preventative maintenance and corrective interventions) of the buildings in the Antwerp and Limburg area.
- Supervises the safety measures and ensures the legal and contractual prescriptions are respected and problems are solved quickly and efficiently.
- Works pro-actively to guarantee the continuity of Proximus' services.
- Provides support in the handling of difficult and/or complex files.
- Takes care of the implementation and the application of the procedures.
- Gives input and feedback to the local management and all involved colleagues about the day-to-day status of the maintenance work and all related findings regarding the quality and reliability of the technical equipment.
- In case of technical defects or construction problems you ensure the quality of your feedback results in a quick analysis and a possible solution.
- Checks and completes the databases, ensures they remain up-to-date. Is responsible for carrying out the On-site Visits and the follow-up of the comments resulting from this.
A Service Engineer Proximus has the following experience or knowledge:
- Basic understanding of techniques + healthy interest to learn (HVAC and power current).
- You have a healthy dose of constructional knowledge and insight.
- Organising and managing facility services complete your maintenance package.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of French and Dutch (speaking, reading) and technical English is a bonus in this position.
- You have a bachelor's degree in electricity or equivalent through experience.
- You have a driver's licence B.
A Service Engineer Proximus has the following skills:
- You have an analytical ability that allows you to distinguish between important and less important things and are able to clearly convey this too.
- Time management is one of your main qualities.
- Structured and accurate.
- You have good speaking and writing skills. You communicate in a simple, clear and effective language.
- You act proactively and anticipate potential problems, you take the initiative and suggest improvements.
- You are customer-oriented, ensure a good follow-up right up to the end of the works.
- You are result-oriented and contribute to better results in the field.
- You are a team-player but also work cross-team. You establish relationships with colleagues of other departments and maintain these relationships.
- You maintain a climate of trust with third parties. You handle conflicts in a positive way and always look for a negotiated solution.
- You are stress resistant under all circumstances.
- You will be working in a challenging job.
- You are key in a growing environment.
- ESAS offers a lot of variety and many training programmes and career opportunities.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- A contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits.