Site Coordinator | Region Turnhout - Herentals
Do you like being responsible for the follow-up, planning and supervision of construction sites? Are an eye for quality, safety and a close team atmosphere at the top of your list of priorities? If, so keep reading and you might be our new Site Coordinator
A Site Coordinator is constantly travelling to various sites and is responsible for the technical and financial follow-up. You are responsible for the technical management of the commission by checking and monitoring the applicable guidelines, quality, environmental and safety requirements.
From your role, you contribute to the Circet goal of providing professional support to customers for their projects and services with the right skills and using high value-added technology. Maximising the customer experience.
A Site Coordinator has the following responsibilities:
- In addition to the technical and financial follow-up you are also responsible for the planning and follow-up of the site activities. You take part in the site meetings and adjust where necessary.
- You are responsible for the planning of own employees, the planning of materials and the selection of subcontractors.
- You instruct the operational personnel, provide technical support where necessary, motivate them and contribute optimally to a positive working atmosphere.
- You have an eye for the safe execution of the works and monitor the quality and compliance with environmental and safety regulations. You carry out inspections and audits to check compliance with the applicable standards.
- You deliver the right documents, ensure correct and complete data both in the systems and in the tooling. For example, you are responsible for the validation and preparation of schedules of quantities, revision records, etc.
- You report on the progress of the operation of the sites and budgets. You give the city manager a transparent picture of the planning, work and problems. In addition, you are in contact with operational and technical stakeholders such as municipalities and subcontractors.
We expect the Site Coordinator to have the following profile
- You already have about 5 years of experience as a site supervisor.
- You have relevant experience in laying glass fiber and understand the basics of a fiber optic network.
- You also have knowledge of the rules within the infrastructure environment.
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Problem-solving: You can handle various problem situations.
- Communication: You communicate easily, both with blue-collar workers and project leaders. You have no problem being firm. You are fluent in Dutch and French.
- Cost-conscious: You have an eye for detail, take a critical look at things and aspire to make the best use of time, money and other resources. Being able to weigh different options and their financial consequences is certainly part of this.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in terms of work area and working hours is a must.
- Stress resistant: Stress is a driving force for you and you have a big sense of responsibility.
- Collaboration: You are a natural at motivating people to form a close-knit team.
- Leadership: You are a real leader who is able to autonomously organise tasks with an eye for the agreed objectives, but can also delegate if necessary.
What can a Site Coordinator expect from us
- A job with a lot of variety and many training opportunities
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including a company car.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.