Site Quality Controller
You have an eye for quality, safety and you like to be responsible for procedures. These tasks are at the top of your priority list! Are you interested in this? If so, keep reading and you might be our new Site Quality Controller.
A Site Quality Controller is responsible for the technical follow-up and monitoring of a commission by checking the applicable guidelines, quality, environment, and health and safety requirements and making sure they are respected at all times to guarantee a correct and meticulous operation.
A Site Quality Controller is given the following tasks;
- You carry out checks on different aspects of the development of FTTH networks.
- You ensure the works are carried out according to the legal and regional/municipal prescriptions and supplementary prescriptions of the client;
- You make sure that all works are laid down in the SOR (schedule of requirements) and the right materials are used.
- You communicate actively with, and advise, contractors to structurally improve the quality of the work (by means of ad hoc advice but also by organising Toolbox meetings, et cetera).
- You are responsible for the acceptance of the POP locations;
- In short: Factory Acceptance Test (FAT). In the factory or at the supplier's site, you check whether POP locations comply with the applicable SOR (schedule of requirements) and regulations in the fields of construction, fibre optics and electrical engineering (AREI, ETSI, CODEX, etc.) and have the correct (type) certifications.
- You regularly attend the site when POP (SAT) are installed and where necessary fine-tune the installation and/or construction process;
- As Site Quality Controller you ensure (any) problems in the FAT have been solved, and whether the POP site complies with applicable specifications and regulations (including evaluating OTDR, welding work, labelling, sound production, etc).
- You report to the Service Delivery Manager.
We expect a certain profile of a Site Quality Controller. For this vacancy it is as follows;
- You have a steering role in the execution of the agreed contracts (specifications, drawings, etc.). You follow up the deadlines and check the detailed execution and approach to execution.
- You can handle various problem situations.
- You take part in operational work meetings and have operational and technical contacts with the different stakeholders every day.
- You have excellent administrative skills and ensure the correctness and completeness of the data and this in the various tools as well. You deliver the correct documents, such as review data, etc.
- You are responsible for the follow up and reporting about the progress of performance of the sites. You monitor every day and report weekly about the progress of one or more sites. In other words, you provide a transparent look on the planning, works and problems to the client.
- You guarantee that the safety and quality standards are respected. Performance of checks, audits and analyses to observe the applicable standards (regulations, legislation, quality standards, etc.) form an integral part of this.
Required experience and knowledge:
- You have a Bachelor degree
- You have fiber optic technique training, which includes fusion welding, measuring with OTDR and design and metering data interpretation.
- You have an extensive knowledge of fiber optic networks.
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- You have a driver's licence B.
- You have an SOS-SCC Certificate
- You have knowledge of KLIP, and ED-Checks (tool)
A great career!
Your future colleagues at Circet welcome you with open arms. You will be working in a team that likes to work together to achieve the organisation's goals and make improvements with a healthy balance between business and pleasure!
You also have the following benefits:
- A job with a lot of variety and many training opportunities.
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including a company car.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.