On-Site Support Engineer – L1/ L2 - B512
As IT Support employee you are jointly responsible for an optimum operation of the internal IT systems. You act as first point of contact for all IT related problems in the company and assist in the maintenance and expansion of our own infrastructure (network, servers, etc.).
- As On-Site Support Engineer you are responsible for the support of end-users on different sites.
- You handle incidents relating to PCs, peripheral equipment, network, smartphones and tablets.
- You analyse reported problems and reach agreements with the end-user to check and solve the problem in question on site.
- You expertly solve hardware and software problems.
- You check device configuration and correct where necessary.
- You document which actions you carried out during the problem handling.
- You receive delivered material, sort it and carry out a number of administrative actions.
- You prepare ordered equipment, provide a build and the software requested by the user and roll it out at the end user.
- You configure smartphones and provide the right certificates.
- You install, configure and test peripheral equipment such as printers, etc.
- You adapt the CMDB if necessary.
- You provide support for the network and VPN environment.
- You work with tools such as Teamviewer/remote desktop to give remote support.
- You have experience with a ticketing system.
- You have a bachelor IT (infrastructure) and/or first relevant work experience as On-Site Support Engineer.
- You have a very good knowledge of hardware (desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones and peripheral equipment).
- You have experience with the installation of hardware.
- You have a good basic understanding of networks.
- You have a basic security knowledge.
- User administration.
- You have knowledge of Active directory, management of shares on networks etc.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Windows 7, 10, MS-Office and Office 365.
- Experience with Skype is a bonus.
- Experience with Honywell Bull systems is a bonus.
- You are motivated to learn new skills in the short term.
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to varying priorities and work volumes.
- You are a good communicator and have a customer-oriented mindset.
Software and other skills:
- Solve problems independently.
- Accuracy is very important.
- Customer focus and patience.
- Very communicative.
- Quality-based operation.
- Able to carry out several tasks simultaneously under limited supervision.
- Analytical and procedure-based work.
- Integrity and loyal (confidentiality).
- Driver's licence B.
- Dutch: fluent! Spoken and written!
- English: good knowledge (particularly technical IT terminology) is a bonus
- You receive a competitive salary package supplemented by extensive fringe benefits.
- An interesting and varied job in an international company with a great deal of responsibility.
- You receive support in terms of training and certification through ESAS Academy.