On-Site Support Engineers L1/L2 – Brussels - B528
As IT Support engineer you are responsible for guaranteeing the continuity of the IT systems at our customer. You do this by offering high quality First-Second line support to the end-users in the organisation. As IT Support Engineer you are also responsible for offering support across different ICT domains.
For one of our customers in the centre of Brussels we are looking for 3 talented On-Site Support Engineers (2 junior and 1 medior profiles)
You are part of the IT-service team that provides support to more than 800 users on the customer's site. The work location is near Gare du midi in Brussels and is therefore easily accessible by public transport.
What are your tasks?
- You handle incidents relating to PCs, peripheral equipment, network, smartphones and tablets.
- Based on the Service Level Agreements (SLAs), you solve problems and handle questions. This is possible through different channels (by telephone, remote, email, etc.).
- You analyse reported problems and reach agreements with the end-user to check and solve the problem in question on site.
- You expertly solve hardware and software problems.
- You document which actions you carried out during the problem handling.
- You carry out installations and configurations and provide support for all mobile devices in the company using various tools.
- You receive delivered material, sort it and carry out a number of administrative actions.
- You prepare ordered equipment, provide a build and the software requested by the user and roll it out at the end user.
- If necessary, you adapt the CMDB.
- You provide support for the network and VPN environment.
- You work with tools such as Teamviewer/remote desktop to provide remote support.
- You use the ticketing system.
- You indicate technical problems and threats on time.
- You regularly carry out performance and security checks.
- You think about ways to improve customer support and system management and which changes you can implement.
- You are responsible for accepting, registering, logging, following up and closing notifications.
Knowledge skills and experience:
- You have (preferably) a bachelor in IT (infrastructure), and initial relevant work experience as On-Site Support Engineer.
- You have a very good knowledge of hardware (desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones and peripheral equipment).
- You have experience with the installation of hardware.
- You have a good basic understanding of networks.
- You have a basic understanding of security.
- User administration.
- You have knowledge of Active directory, management of shares on networks, etc.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Windows 7, 10, MS-Office and Office 365.
- You have experience with a ticketing system.
- Experience with Skype is a bonus.
- You have experience with Powershell scripting (Medior profile)
- You are motivated to learn new skills in the short term.
- You are flexible and can easily adapt to varying priorities and work volumes.
- You are a good communicator and have a customer-oriented mindset.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French (both spoken and written). Your English is also good and you are able to understand English technical documentation.
- Solve problems independently.
- Accuracy is very important.
- Customer focus and patience.
- Very communicative.
- Quality-based operation.
- Able to carry out several tasks simultaneously under limited supervision.
- Analytical and procedure-based work.
- Integrity and loyal (confidentiality).
- You receive a competitive salary package supplemented by extensive fringe benefits.
- An interesting and varied job in an international company with a great deal of responsibility.
- You receive support in terms of training and certification through the ESAS Academy.