Sr. Analist/Developer .NET - B508
Are you bitten by the software development bug? And do you like being part of an agile team? Then you're the IT-whizz we're looking for to shape our digital ambitions. You contribute to innovations many users will benefit from.
You launch new functionalities, identify and correct bottlenecks, and solve bugs.
A Sr. Analyst/Developer has the following responsibilities:
- Assist in adjusting and making software applications.
- Participate in reviews of the software specifications.
- Advise on technical parts of the software specifications.
- Design and implement (test) software.
- Make prototypes of the system.
- Bachelor professional and intellectual level.
- About 5 years of experience in software development.
- You have very extensive knowledge of: NET 4.5+, C#, WPF/XAML, Entity, framework, Prism, Telerik controls, Unity and T-SQL.
- You are interested in Azure, OAuth 2.0, Microservices, HTML 5, AngularJS and Typescript 2, REST, SOAP and Web API 2.0, UWP and Xamarin.
- Familiar with software architecture concepts.
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile.
- You are enterprising, communicative, customer and result-oriented.
- You are bilingual Dutch/French or English.
- A job with a lot of variety and many opportunities.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- Internal training programmes.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- We offer a competitive salary with fringe benefits.