Technical Administrative Officer
Do you like being the link between people in both inside and outside services (mechanics, operators, end-users etc.) and are you looking for a varied, but very challenging & administratively demanding position? Respond to this vacancy now!
A Technical Administrative Officer is the single point of contact for different parties, in the broadest sense of the word; by telephone, by mail and possibly by post. You are in contact with the mechanics, you reach agreements with private persons, and defects and possible complaints first pass by you. To follow up all these works we work in different systems.
A Technical Administrative Officer has the following responsibilities:
- You prepare quotes for various clients based on a quote tool you subsequently send to the applicants.
- You are responsible for evaluating and processing the requests and orders in tools made available for this.
- You call the potential client for a fiber optic connection and go over the request script and discuss possible criteria.
- After approval of the quote by the client, you pass on the order to the construction party/manager.
- You are responsible for various administrative works in KLIP and Gipod.
- You follow up the damage claims from beginning to end in administrative terms.
- You are responsible for checking and documenting incoming contracts and payments.
- You are responsible for finalising the contracts after consultation with the customers in order to start up invoicing.
We expect a certain profile of a Technical Administrative Officer. For this vacancy it is as follows:
- You are customer-friendly, helpful and you keep going until your customer/personnel is happy.
- High-stress situations do not affect you.
- You have excellent oral communication skills and you love talking to people on the telephone and informing them.
- You have strong administrative skills. You are able to draw up, manage and follow up documents efficiently and precisely. You are also able to archive documents efficiently, both digitally and on paper. This also means you are proficient in MS-Office (word-Excel)/ Outlook.
- You are able to work without support or supervision of others. You are able to act independently and assume responsibility. You trust your own qualities. You are aware of your own limitations and you take initiatives to improve your capacities.
- You are able to deal with problems and solve them independently.
- You have an eye for details. In case of routine tasks you also remain alert and critical for irregularities. You finalise commissions precisely and qualitatively.
- You have a strong technical affinity.
Required knowledge and/ experience:
- You are highly communicative in Dutch, French is a nice plus.
- You already have a Technical Administrative background and at least 3 years of experience.
- You have knowledge of Gipod/Klip.
A great career!
Your future colleagues at Circet welcome you with open arms. You will be working in a team that likes to work together to achieve the organisation's goals and make improvements with a healthy balance between work and fun!
You also have the following benefits:
- A job with a lot of variety and many training opportunities.
- A contract for an indefinite period with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.