Technical Trainer - B135
You act as a coach. You make sure our Field and Service engineers are the best in their field.
Communication and evaluation are your biggest strengths! Interested? Apply now, and you might be our new Trainer!
Your role as trainer within ESAS:
You develop and give high-quality technical (customer) training programmes about different subjects to improve the skills of our new and existing Field and Service Engineers.
The following tasks and responsibilities fall under the Trainer's position:
- Act as coach for trainees and evaluate their learning process.
- Develop and implement new theoretical and practical training programmes based on the learning questions in the business.
- Develop the teaching aids yourself.
- Develop content for the e-learning platform.
- Responsible for the administrative follow-up of the training.
We expect the following of our trainer:
- You have a Bachelor diploma in a technical direction or the equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in giving and developing technical training.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and French (spoken and written) is a must.
- Knowledge of residential electricity.
- You have strong communication skills.
- Hands-on mentality, ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of teaching and educational techniques.
- Knowledge of infrastructure works is a bonus.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Team player & service-minded
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.
- We offer a salary in line with market conditions and fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.