Web Developer - B502
With your experience in .Net, Web and Cloud development you will be working in a team on the future of the company! Together with the team you develop a vision on the future and work on the development of a new generation of software.
What you will be doing after a short, intensive course
- Together with your teammates, you create functional and technical designs for the highest quality websites on the entire Internet.
- You develop, test and document your code with care.
- You also see the bigger picture and help work out the planning and implementation.
- You are a web know-it-all and won't be held back from proposing functional improvements to existing websites and codes.
Why you are the best candidate for this job:
- You have a thorough knowledge of .NET 4.5+, C#, HTML5[NP1] , AngularJS and TypeScript 2.0[NP2] .
- You are interested in Azure, OAuth 2.0, Microservices, WPF/XAML, Entity Framework, Prism, Telerik controls, Unity and T-SQL, REST, SOAP and Web API 2.0, UWP and Xamarin.
- The words 'software', 'architecture' and 'concept' don't scare you, on the contrary...
- You even plan the washing-up schedule at home with SCRUM meetings and meanwhile all your house mates and pets think Agile.
- You also get along with analogue people: you are enterprising, communicative, customer-oriented and result-oriented.
- You are bilingual in Dutch and English, both on chat and IRL.
- You are interested in a contract as a permanent employee, with an attractive [NP3] salary and numerous [NP4] fringe benefits.
- You would be happy with colleagues who are young, dynamic and just as driven as you.
- A job with a lot of variety and tons of possibilities.
- You end up in a young and dynamic company where the employee takes on a central role.
- Internal training.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional vacation days.
- We offer you a competitive salary with fringe benefits.