Workplanner | Region Turnhout - Herentals
Were you born to plan? Do you like to work in a team? Are you accurate and result-oriented? If all these things appeal to you, please read on! Respond to our vacancy today.
You work in a team that is responsible for laying the fiber optic network in the Turnhout-Herentals region. You are responsible for the optimal planning and preparation of all work related to the project to ensure that the work is carried out as efficiently as possible.
A Workplanner Turnhout-Herentals has the following responsibilities :
- You ensure the correct planning of materials for the orders received.
- You carry out material orders and are responsible for the inventory in the warehouse.
- You make calculations and manage project files.
- You are responsible for the necessary resources for the works, you have insight into and control over the entire operational planning and ensure that all parties involved are informed. You make the necessary adjustments where necessary (illness, holidays, etc.).
- You are responsible for applying for permits.
- You attend all preparatory meetings.
- You report to the City Manager.
- You are responsible for the general health and safety of all stakeholders on the sites. Ensure that KLIP/KLIM requests are made, LMRAs are in order, signage and clothing are in order.
A Workplanner Turnhout-Herentals is expected to have the following experience or knowledge:
- You preferably have a few years of experience as a site supervisor.
- You preferably have knowledge of fiber optic networks (Fiber to the home)
- You have knowledge of inventory management.
- You have experience working with subcontractors.
- You have experience with civil works, permits and synergy works.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch
- You have a good knowledge of MS-Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Flexibility in terms of work area and working hours is a must.
- Stress and deadlines are driving forces for you.
- You adjust quickly in case of challenges.
- Quality comes first for you.
- A job with a lot of variety and many training opportunities.
- An open-ended contract with an attractive salary package supplemented by fringe benefits, including a company car.
- You will be working in a young and dynamic company where the employee is key.
- You work a 40-hour system which means you have 12 additional holidays.