Installation, maintenance and service via the cloud
ESAS has developed its own software to service all your devices efficiently: ESAS Service Cruiser. We can use it to control the installation, maintenance and service of all your connected devices very efficiently via the cloud. So you can focus on your core activities and increase your customer satisfaction.
Service Cruiser automates the service of all devices as much as possible, both in your office and for your customers. This means we can resolve any problems with printers, modems, PCs and smartphones in your various branches remotely. Do you manufacture or sell smart devices, or provide telecom services? Our team takes care of the entire after sales service, from installations to technical interventions at your customers’ homes.
The benefits of Service Cruiser software
Your customers mainly want a fast solution to their problem. Automating your service provision as much as possible with Service Cruiser ensures you receive very fast and efficient support.
The ESAS Service Cruiser planning software provides an automatic, continuously updated work schedule for our field engineers. The system always sends the most suitable field engineer to every appointment based on a number of parameters such as location, route, device and skills.
A positive customer experience is crucial for customer satisfaction and loyalty. Service Cruiser helps us guarantee the quality of your customer service, so you can strengthen your image, reputation and brand, and connect with your customers.
ESAS always works using the ‘first time right’ principle: the right answer to every question straight away. That’s why Service Cruiser always sends a service engineer with the right expertise and replacement parts to your customer, as promised in your SLA.
We can carry out standard installations and updates remotely and provide all sorts of technical support without any problems. Only when this isn’t possible do we go to your customer’s home to resolve the issue. This is cheaper for you and easier for your customer.
Our automated dispatching makes your customer service run more efficiently, your customers receive a service engineer at their most convenient timing and our field service engineers spend as little time as possible travelling around. This approach raises your customer service to a higher level so that your Net Promoter Score (NPS) increases by 55 points or more.
Remotely or on site
We use Service Cruiser to control all management processes, always with the aim of finding the best and fastest solution to every problem or question. If Service Cruiser receives a technical issue, it is resolved immediately if possible via a pre-determined scenario. If this isn’t possible, our technicians try to intervene remotely to start with, by making a call to our call centre.
Only when it’s really necessary does a field service engineer go to visit your customers or employees. Service Cruiser always sends the most suitable field engineer to every appointment, so that we always have the right knowledge for the right device at the right time and place. The result is a much higher number of First-Time-Right (FTR) interventions.
Speed and efficiency
We use Service Cruiser to service your devices, so they always operate optimally. ESAS has all the technological processes you need and well-trained technicians ready, so your customers can rely on the best support, and your customer experience goes through the roof. Or focus on automation and remote management also reduces your cost per intervention.
Real-time, fast and automated scheduling
Flawless planning makes your engineers, customers and dispatchers happier. Your field engineers can fully focus on the task at hand and consult their planning after every visit. And your dispatcher can rely on their personal assistant and do away with repetitive tasks and difficult calculations. They only need to intervene when the software raises an alarm. Your customers know who’s coming, when, and what problem they’re going to fix. And you ensure the right engineer visits the right customer at the right time with the right equipment, every time. With our cloud-based planning software, real-time scheduling has never been so easy.
- Automated Scheduling calculations are based on over 85 business parameters, including traffic, required skills, materials, routing, cost, travel time, proximity, etc. A fully updated plan is published every five minutes, taking into account all the latest information from your engineers’ mobile applications and all new and updated booking information
- No drag and drop but full focus on the end-customer and engineers. Your dispatchers are the exception managers of the day
- Currently processes over 4 million field service interventions per year, with plans to double this number
- The Microsoft Azure cloud makes it scalable to fit your company’s needs at any time in your growth process
Mobile app as the ultimate work tool
Our mobile app is every field engineer’s ultimate work tool. It enables work order and task management, routing, notifications, incident reporting, on-site assistance, on-site sales, inventory management, personal indicators and so on. The mobile app automatically sends customer notifications, finds the quickest way to arrive, shows the engineer the problem and guides them through predefined processes. The mobile app is designed to make the service call as smoothly as possible for your customers and engineers.
- Chrome-based and runs on every platform
- Live connection to Waze, Google Maps and Bing Maps
- Seamless online/offline operation with secure local data storage
- Customer history, inventory management...
- Instant sales, quote or site survey for every service request
- Digital signature by your end customer for signing off the service order, quote, sales or site survey
- Perfect UX
- Fully secure data transfers
Dispatching only handles exceptions
Our Service Cruiser is the perfect digital assistant for your dispatcher. It automates procedures and automatically schedules your field services. The Service Cruiser Dispatcher Module provides an overview of the day-to-day activities and the resources required for intervening in exceptional cases. The planning is fully automated by default, but field technicians can also accept unscheduled tasks manually from a ‘pick basket’. This mode allows engineers to insert emergency jobs into the planning and is specially designed for infrastructure upgrade projects, such as Fibre To The Home (FTTH) or Smart Metering, where all homes in a street are given a new installation.
- Only one human dispatcher required per 150-220 field engineers
- No more drag and drop, miscalculations or other human dispatch errors
- KPI wall to check on real-time day-to-day performance
- Identify capacity problems at a glance and quickly focus on the right actions to resolve them
- Three viewing settings help your dispatcher make the right call: task view, Gantt view and capacity view
- Continually enhance service levels for your customers
- ‘Pick basket’ to immediately fill engineers’ idle time
- Chrome-based and runs on every platform
Integrate your service ecosystem
Are you ready for connected service ecosystems? Our Service Cruiser software has so-called standard REST APIs integrated. This is software architecture that’s designed to enable efficient and secure information exchange between various software platforms, operating systems and web services, thus creating a connected services ecosystem. Besides letting your software talk to ours, the REST APIs in Service Cruiser also allow users, both at your end and ours, to connect and interact with our cloud services.
- Service order management API: create, manage, update and query status information about service orders from your contact centre software, website or any platform of your choice.
- Flawless communication: receive all the information you need to book appointments, finetuned to your needs
- Complete history of all your customer interactions (on-site operations, work orders, etc.)
- Technician API:
- Our cloud software also takes into account the technicians’ skills, home locations, availability based on shifts, sick days or holidays, and type of contract, to allocate a service engineer with the right expertise for your devices.
- The right help at the right time: Service Cruiser has access to all the resource information required to provide an automated, optimised work schedule
- Device monitoring API:
- Allows you to request/see your device health data from your device monitoring systems, such as S/N, Bit Error Rate (BER) and frame check sequence (FCS), enabling our engineers to better prepare for and optimise their intervention
- Arriving later in 2019
- All our APIs integrated with your ERP systems, CRM, ITSM, HR Staffing and IoT Device Management software
- First Time Right (FTR): thanks to all of the above, Service Cruiser achieves the highest number of FTR interventions and enhanced customer image
Manage, forecast, report
Can you manage your entire service operation centrally? Our software manages the daily field service jobs for more than 4,000 engineers, both remote and on site, for millions of devices. One of the most important elements of the software is the ESAS Service Cruiser desktop app, which runs user, contract and capacity management, forecasting and reporting.
- User management: enables you to create users with different profiles, assign roles, grant limited access where needed, upload bulk data and even preconfigure start and expiry dates. Easy to use and can be integrated with your HR software
- Contract management: defines and manages every aspect of your field technicians’ work environment contracts, such as service orders, work orders and work order tasks, skills, regions, SLAs, parts, scheduling business rules, logistics, contract KPIs and so on
- Forecasting and reporting: enables your dispatchers to take care of all your customer, device and network installations and interventions while balancing internal and external resource capacity with all your installations and interventions
- Top quality: our software is based on knowledge and experience built up over 15 years of providing top-quality field services. We can provide you with a strong local R&D team working with the latest software technologies to give you all the expertise, support and flexibility you need.
Azure cloud service management
Implement new technology faster and let the software grow with your business. Our cloud-based software can help you on your way to AI, Augmented Reality and Machine Learning. Thanks to the Microsoft Azure cloud, our software is future-proof, scalable, multi-tenant and user-friendly. With Microsoft Azure, you can integrate new technologies such as AI, AR and ML faster than your competitors. You can rely on Service Cruiser for the best customer experience and superior service efficiency.
Want to find out more about the new Service Cruiser? Simply request a demo that will show exactly how easy the new software is to use.